- Newly developed 8K/e-shiftX technology reproduces 8K image quality
- BLU-Escent Laser Light Source
- High brightness of 2,500 lm provides vibrant and dynamic images
- Native Contrast Ratio of 80,000:1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of ∞ :1
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 8K60P and 4K120P input signals
- HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, and with such data, the projector is able to automatically reproduce images as the creator intended.
- Frame Adapt HDR dynamically tone maps any HDR10 content frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes. As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation. Additional Frame Adapt HDR picture modes allows for optimum playback with the widest variety of lighting conditions or theater environments. *
- Theater Optimizer function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping. HDR Quantizer with New Auto (Wide) level mode provides brighter/more dynamic HDR images.*
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality.
- New FILMMAKER MODE™ that faithfully recreates the creator’s intentions.*
- New 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received.
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Wide Colour Gamut above exceeds DCI/P3 spec creating saturated, beautiful images that come to life.
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
There are no reviews yet.