ACHERON® STUDIO : Screen Channel Loudspeaker
The Acheron Studio is a compact version of the Acheron 80 geared toward smaller theatres, re-recording stages, and post-production facilities. It offers the same fidelity and performance as its larger Acheron siblings and features a convection-cooled amplifier for ultra-quiet operation in studio environments. Acheron Studio integrates seamlessly with Meyer Sound’s HMS family of surround loudspeakers and the Meyer Sound X-800C cinema subwoofer to create complete systems for smaller venues.
- Frequency Response : 38 Hz – 17 kHz ±4 dB
- Low Frequency : 15″ low-frequency cone driver 400 W
- High Frequency : 4″ compression driver 250 W
- Amplifier Type : Two-channel, Class-D
- Output Power : 700 W (1 x 550 W, 1 x 250 W)
- Total Output : 1400 W peak